The Chitra Sethia Autism Centre
A pioneering centre for people with autism, The Chitra Sethia Autism Centre, Cambridge, will provide a lasting legacy to the autism community.
Thanks to a generous donation from the N. Sethia Foundation, Cambridgeshire & Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust (CPFT), The National Autistic Society (NAS) and the Autism Research Trust (ART) – will provide the following services to people with autism:
- Diagnostic support for adults through the Cambridge Lifespan Asperger Syndrome Service (CLASS) clinic that will be based at the centre
- Post diagnosis support through information, advice and signposting services.
- Drop-in facilities for help and support
- Information seminars for people and their families
- Links across the geographical area to raise awareness of autism and opportunities for employment, leisure and education.
- A meeting space for local autism support organisations and groups.
- Voluntary and supported employment opportunities.
- Access to research volunteers for Cambridge University’s Autism Research Centre (ARC).